Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sparkpeople and Sparksavings!

One of my goals for the year is to become not only financially fit but also physically fit as well.  I FINALLY found a place where I can keep track of goals for both of these goals.  The web page is called Sparkpeople.com and one of it's branch off web pages is Sparksavings.com.  If you become a member of either of these sites and you want to try another your prior log in name should get you in (it does for me but I'm just finding these two sites).

So far today I've paid a couple of bills and I was able to apply a small ($6) snowflake to one of my payments.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  Now all I have to do is master creating a budget and then sticking to it!

1 comment:

  1. I love sparkpeople.com! I used it last year in which an ex sister-in-law (still friends) gave me the link. My husband and I lost a lot of weight last year and the support on there is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me Goose!....