Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello there!

Welcome to my new blog!  Thanks for stopping by.  As you see from the title of my blog I am trying to master money.  I've never really been good with the green stuff.  And I'm even worse with credit cards.  Though I will admit that I have paid off 2 of my original 5.  I've got to get better with my money.  It's not an option anymore.  I'm making car payments again and I need to keep on top of my finances!

Ok, this blog won't be strictly about money.  I'll be sharing regular old personal stuff too.  Like for example, my brother and his wife will be welcoming a little girl into this crazy world in March.  She's due the 14 which is 1 day before my mom/grandma's birthday.  I can hardly wait until she gets here.  She isn't even here yet and grandma, grandpa and auntie Jamie are already spoiling her rotten. 

Oh, I also LOVE to knit.  My sister in law taught me and one of our friends from work how to knit on our lunch break one night.  If your a knitter/crocheter who's on Ravelry my user name is hifromjamers.  Let's be buddies!

I also book blog.  For those of you out there who like to read you can find all sorts of book reviews on my book blog The Book Junkie's Bookshelf.  If your looking for your next big read I HIGHLY recommend The Hunger Games trilogy, just purchase all three books right together.  This is one of those series that once you start you just can't finish until the last page of the last book.

2 comments:

  1. My son has read the Hunger Games series and LOVED it!

    Congrats on your new blog!! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Snowflakes are any extra $ that you have to put towards a debt or savings... like last week I had an extra $25 - instead of leaving it in my account to probably get wasted, I put it towards my current 'target' debt :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me Goose!....