Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

$800 Holiday Challenge 2012

I found this challenge on Cents to Save and I thought that I could most definately benefit from this challenge.  Though I am upping the total amount a little bit.  My niece will be here for next Christmas and Santa will be good to her (Yup, she's not even here yet and she's already spoiled!).

My Holiday Gift Giving Goals:

~ Make a bunch of homemade Christmas gifts, I'm a knitter so I think that if I keep at all year I should have a bunch of knitted gifts to pass along to friends and family.

~ Try to come in UNDER my allotted $800.

~ Keep Santa under control when it comes to my niece ;)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! $800 dollars is a great goal! I look forward to seeing your handmade items. I can't knit a lick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea. Nothing wrong with jumping on the bandwagon EARLY! Good luck! I'm going to check this out! I think I could do $500!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal!!! I should consider doing that challenge too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My budget for Christmas is $800 too. I'd love to see your knitted items too. I'm learning to knit now but am pretty slow! I love paper crafting. Look forward to following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me Goose!....